* Starred with Stockard Channing in “The Lady and the Clarinet”. Received critical acclaim for both clarinet playing and acting from the NY Times, LA Times, Variety, ABC, NBC and CBS, among others. Featured on the front cover of 'Clarinet Magazine' and sponsored by the LaBlanc musical instrument company.
* Conducted and/or played, arranged and orchestrated music for numerous iconic performers including Frank Sinatra, Liza Minnelli, James Ingram, Patti Austin, Melissa Manchester, Patti LaBelle, Andre DeShields, Bob Hope, Peter Duchin, J. P. Morgan, Jane Morgan, Pearl Bailey, and Nancy Ames.
* Arranged and/or played and orchestrated music for numerous Broadway and Off Broadway Shows including “Mame”, “Dreamgirls”, “Rock ‘N’ Roll: The First 5,000 Years”, “Grease”, “Carmelina", “Do Black Patent Leather Shoes Really Reflect Up?”, “Twyla Tharp Ballet at the Winter Garden”, “Fascinating Rhythm: A Gershwin Revue”, “Musical Chairs”, “Some Enchanted Evening” and “How To Steal An Election”.
Dryer, aka Jerome Jay Dryer, is a Composer, Arranger, Orchestrator, Conductor and Instrumentalist. He plays Piano, Clarinet, Saxophone, and Flute. He has worked with everyone who is anyone in the music business.
* Produced, Played, Conducted, and/or Arranged and Orchestrated music on numerous recordings for major labels including RCA, Columbia, Sony, Epic, Universal, and Polygram.
Jay Dryer - Sax/Clarinet/Band Leader
* Head Arranger, Orchestrator, and Conductor for the international hit TV Special: “Duke Ellington, The Music Lives On.”
* Associate Orchestrator to legendary orchestrators Jonathan Tunick and Hershy Kay for Broadway and Television. Co-produced several albums with Hall of Fame songwriter and producer Teddy Randazzo.
* Principal Clarinetist and Assistant Conductor to Dr. Norval Church for the Riverside Chorus and Orchestra, New York City.
* Conducted, Played, and/or Arranged and Orchestrated music for numerous national Radio & TV commercials including “Toys ‘R’ Us”, “Burger King”, “A & P”, “Stanley Tools,” “Home Box Office”, “Purina Cat Chow”, “Sheraton Hotels” and many others.
* Featured pianist at the prestigious St. Regis Hotel’s “King Cole” Room, New York’s prominent “Metropolitan Club” and the ever popular “Knickerbockers Bar and Grill.”